View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:27 PM   #63
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I recently had a delivery from Amazon. I got a text message that the package was left by the trash bins because nobody was home. I was home. The dammed driver was too lazy to bother to go to the front door. It was an Amazon Logistics driver.
Either lazy or too much to realistically get done. I think Amazon thinks they have the "golden touch" and thought they could set up a delivery service over night. It's been a mess. Ever since they parted company with FedEx their delivery service has suffered.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote