View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
The latest versions of eBook Publisher seem to have issues with drag 'n drop after adding files. I need to drop the item one or two entries higher for it to be in the correct spot. I just save the .opf and manually edit it when I can't use eBook Publisher to do it right.

Quote:
Gripes about eBook Publisher issues!

Also, in their most recent updates, they don't seem to support Unix "/" in filename paths anymore and only recognize the MS DOS "\" when referred to in href's/links.

It can't compile my large ebook creations of yesteryear whereas v2.2.5 was rock solid.

It has issue opening and resaving the .opf and on many occasions has even refused to reload a .opf it just saved (mind you this happens more when loading and converting older v2.2.5 .opf's)

Oh, well, such is way of legacy device support!!!

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-16-2011 at 11:26 AM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote