View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #12
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabelee View Post
I kave just downloaded it now, I'll read it this weekend, I supose, and give some comments. Thank you for sharing!
anabelee -

You're very welcome and thanks so much for the download!

I think the great thing about taking advantage of offers like this is it allows you to stockpile reading selections. If this weekend you decide you want to read something lighter, you probably have something to fill that need. Conversely, if tomorrow night you suddenly crave reading something a little darker and creepier, you're covered.

Feedback is always welcome. It's always interesting to hear how the stories we write are received.
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote