View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 08:00 AM   #52
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjfan View Post
I can confirm, I have a normal ebook version of Oxford 2nd edition as well.
I've just read through the reviews on Amazon UK, and the reviews of the older Kindle edition are pretty bad, with almost all of them commenting on poor navigation and poor layout. I suspect that's why it's apparently been withdrawn from sale and replaced by this "Print Replica" version which (obviously) preserves the formatting of the original hardback at the price of requiring a tablet or PC to read it on.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote