View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 10:51 AM   #46
gummihuhn
Enthusiast
gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
It looks like the most recent releases moved the "data" and "fonts" folders, along with the "defaults.persistent.lua" and "settings.reader.lua" files, to the internal storage (user area) inside a "koreader" folder. My old "sdcard" folder is still there as well but it is empty.

The "dict" folder is inside the "data" folder.

I will edit the other post.

Luck;
Ken
This is one of the paths (also where "settings.reader.lua" appears for me) I've tried, but unfortunately it does not work on my device. I am using the latest nightly version; perhaps I'll try an earlier version.
gummihuhn is offline   Reply With Quote