View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 06:48 AM   #590
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
"No-rush" shipping is not free shipping. It's a negative cost. It actually gets you some of your Prime subscription back as a credit.

I usually get my entire Prime fee back in credits this way.
I don't have Prime.

I like to take advantage of Amazon's offer of free shipping for purchases over $25, but their shipping delays are becoming unacceptable compared to other large retailers offering free shipping with an order threshold and without membership requirements.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote