View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 09:07 AM   #15
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
@DuckieTigger: I think I am getting aged. Those odd misspells happen often to me and I just don't see them Thanks for pointing to this!
@Naimi: Front light (light conducting layer) is very hard to attach to a flexible screen. Since it is easy to bend, it would cause lighting unevenness and darker spots on the finger/stylus press position (similar effect if you press with finger on your LCD/LED/plasma-TV panel). The front light would be possible with glass screen though. One of considerations of hardware designers of Onyx is to offer a Note version with flat panel made of glass (Canvas screen). This would allow to implement frontlight. So it is likely Onyx will offer frontlight for this Note successor later.
@Question Mark: This cover AFAIK should support sleep function.
@franzli: Net price is EUR 462, the rest is VAT
If you order as a company you don't need to pay VAT. I also don't like the conception of VAT at all. The US taxation model for retail is IMHO better and easier to understand. But we are in EU , so we have to act according to EU laws.

Additionally it is really cheap if you compare to the closest competition of Note the Remarkable tablet (with much less equipped hardware), the EU price of it is EUR 629 + Cover EUR 79 + replacement stylus EUR 79 .

Last edited by Booxtor; 01-11-2018 at 09:13 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote