View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 03:48 AM   #1063
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
Where does KOReader store extracted book covers?
I have an idea of applying these covers to cc.db so that Kindle can show books with covers in main menu.
I used sqlite on Kindle to replace an Entries called p_thumbnail with a path a random screenshot for specific book with:
Code:
sqlite3
UPDATE Entries SET p_thumbnail='/mnt/us/screenshot_2020_02_11T02_29_37-0500.png' WHERE p_location='/mnt/us/documents/fb2 books/Юваль Харари - Sapiens.fb2.zip';
.quit
Have a look at the attached screenshot: the second book has a screenshot as a cover. It Works!

So if I can reach book covers extracted by KUAL, I can make a script to attach these covers in Kindle menu.
Alas, I believe those are in:

/mnt/us/koreader/settings/bookinfo_cache.sqlite3
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote