View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 03:41 PM   #32
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
I installed the runtime because I had installed it and Sigil 0.9.10 overwrote it and with that runtime Sigil didn't work. So, I unistalled Sigil, I uninstalled the runtime, I installed again the spanish runtime, I reinstall Sigil and when it wanted to install the "new" runtime, I aborted it and this time, Sigil worked.

I think what you said in your last post is the best option; to let the user to allow Sigil to install (or not) the newest runtime.
My question was why you had installed the runtime yourself (regardless of the language) in the first place. It's not typically something an end-user needs to worry about very often. Had you uninstalled both Sigil and the Spanish runtime (again: whatever a "Spanish runtime" even is) and reinstalled Sigil, it would have run just fine with it's own included runtime. Even on Spanish computers.

But yes. An option to not install it is probably the best solution, here

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-29-2018 at 03:44 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote