View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #442
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyata View Post
Odd though, that for that to accomplish I have to patch the Firmware and re-css my ebook, can't imagine non computer afine people doing that, guess they just stay unhappy if they had the same wishes as I did or complain to Kobo support...
I agree with this, although I'm definitely in the computer tech category. I've gotten used to the idea of needing to tweak books in Sigil to suit my preferences.

As a developer myself, I would definitely give the user options. That doesn't mean you need pointless options for every little thing, but there have been a lot of requests for the things in Metazoa's patch, so to me it seems like a case of not getting the job done.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote