View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:07 AM   #10
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
It's interesting on how people view the Bond films, the actors who played Bond, and the books.

I thought the books were OK, but nothing great. As for the films and the actors, I think my favorite of the films, and I've seen every one of them in the theater when first released, was Goldeneye. I liked the interactions between Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, and Robbie Coltrane.

Of the actors who have played Bond, I think the best has been Brosnan, followed by Daniel Craig, then Sean Connery. Brosnan had the ability to look truly as if he belonged in the world of the wealthy, something that Connery didn't pull off well. Craig, I think, was sorely out of place playing baccarat, but he portrays a youthful, rough Bond very well.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote