View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #176
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
@twobob: Great that the updated interface's ready to drop. I can't send you an updated script yet, changes are non-trivial. K3 busybox doesn't support a bunch of newer syntax, notably escapes like $'\t', so conversion is hard, maybe not possible, right now I need some sleep to reconsider this challenge with a fresher mind.

@ondasalfa et al: What busybox versions do all targeted kindle models have? Please reply with the output of
Code:
/bin/busybox | head -1
To test here for all involved models I'd need static run-on-KT builds of all busybox versions (I have twobob's 1.7.2 for K3 and my KT already). Even i386 builds would greatly help; I could test the script on my PC box.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote