View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:31 AM   #37
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Igorsk, I think I read previously that you speak (or can read) some Russian. If that's the case, have you read anywhere on the home forum of Book Designer that mentions why you cannot later change the meta-tags of an LRF created in BD? The reason I ask is that I converted a LIT to LRF using BD and the Reader isn't picking up the meta info (nor using the Connect software), so I'm not sure if it's been damaged or what.

Thanks!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote