View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 11:22 AM   #12
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
IF your PC see it as an Added Device Yes. You can Also DL the App SEND to Kindle & Calibre can send ebooks to your Amazon account then they can send to what Devices you have on the account for you ... no connecting to PC at all. Then there is the Email to Device option tho that Never worked for me. I can now Side load to my Fire 10... but new PC like old PC wont except the Older Fire HD gen 2/3.
like she say: there are at least 3 ways: windows copy via USB
calibre copy via USB
wireless via via Calibre companion or similar apps
send to kindle delivery system

none are foolproof, going by the help request threads, but all work for most of the people, most of the time.
Note that you need google store etc installed to get a good, well maintained epub reader app. Amazon app store is crap.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote