View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 11:07 AM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
That extra $90 would be well worth it to me & others that READ on their Fire Tablets... & doing other things too. Why tote around Fire & Kindle ... thats Crazy! AND Cost just as much if not MORE than $90 of having a Kindle
I guess they did their market research and found there are not enough people like you

{- or like me, I'd love a 2020 Fire HDX but it ain't gonna happen.}

and that you will probably give in and buy a e-ink-kindle and a fire tablet
why sell one gadget when you can sell 2

FWIW I can read quite happily on the HD 10, in 2 page landscape. dunno what the ppi comparison is between that & the HD 8 . HD10 is FHD, so more pixels but its a bigger screen area which dilutes the ppi

Last edited by stumped; 05-15-2020 at 11:17 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote