View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 10:46 PM   #1
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
New Amazon Fire HD 8

https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Fire-...9510457&sr=8-1

Read all about it.
Faster (1.3 to 2.0) for 30%
12 hour battery life
USB-C (wireless charging option)
Double the memory (32g or 64g)
2gig ram up from 1.5gig
up to 1tb microsd card

Apparently the same screen.

I've bought each new HD8 for some years now. This is a nice upgrade. We'll see how I feel come Black Friday (or Amazon Day) deals.

However, my use of the Fire Tabs has pretty much stopped since I got my iPad Mini with 512gig storage. And I have a house full of the last gen HD 8's and a Walmart Onn 8" tablet that fulfill the "bring something cheap along so you won't cry so much if you use it".

But...were I making regular use of the HD 8's I own, I'd definitely buy this. I still may.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote