View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 09:30 AM   #309
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I chose Install Partial Update. (No idea which one I should have chosen, because there was no mention of it.)

The question remains: Where is Plato in KSM? Where do I see it? How do I open it?

Edit: I'm passionately burning to try this thing, but I find the instructions disjointed and incomplete, practically illegible. It's still a long way until an average person can try this app.

Last edited by mobama; 12-14-2018 at 09:37 AM.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote