View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 06:14 AM   #306
baskerville
Evangelist
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
Plato 0.6.1

I've released 0.6.1.

The screen rotation should work fine now, on the Aura H₂O and the Aura H₂O Edition 2 Version 2. Please check that:
  • The initial rotation is correct.
  • You can successfully switch from 90 to 270, or 0 to 180.
  • The rotation gesture rotates the screen in the correct direction.

I stumbled upon a segmentation fault while using 0.6.0 but was unable to reproduce ever since. As a consequence, I have enabled core dumps on both my devices. If you want to help track down the bug, add the following line in plato.sh, before the line that starts Plato:
Code:
ulimit -c unlimited
And use the release binary with debug symbols and the corresponding version of libmupdf.so enclosed in plato-0.6.1-debug.zip. If Plato crashes, you will find a file named core alongside the binary: post it here zipped.

List of other changes:
  • Add default styles for sub and sup.
  • Parse BISAC Subject Headings present in dc:subject.
  • Update thirdparty dependencies: MuPDF (master branch at cf039bea), libpng 1.6.36, jbig2dec 0.15, freetype 2.9.1, HarfBuzz 2.1.0.

Last edited by baskerville; 12-14-2018 at 11:37 AM.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote