View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 09:58 PM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillachie View Post
Hi eater,

You could give BookFusion a try. Our app allows you to sync your Calibre eBook library to the cloud and then selectively make available the titles you want to be able to read while offline accessible without internet connectivity.

More at https://www.bookfusion.com/reading
Does BookFusion provide tools for further organizing my library? If I am too lazy to add metadata further than author/title/series will it help me add consistent metadata, at least the way calibre might?

Also, will data sync downstream, to my local library?
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote