View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 02:37 AM   #73
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
I'm on version 1.02 so I can just backup my stuff then install the driver (done this) then use the batch tool to flash the image under the badiu link (546MB .img) to the device and it will wipe it and install the v2.0 update fresh? I also have the zip but it looks like that has to be flashed with the named changed to update and then it will not work as i'm on v1.02 at the moment.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote