View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 03:01 PM   #1171
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
I was wondering if there is a way to tell KCC where to find kindlegen?

I am on a Mac, and tried to create .mobi version for the first time. I have kindlegen installed and in my path, but when I attempt to do the conversion, I get the following message:

Cannot find KindleGen! MOBI conversion is unavailable!
Install it using Brew.

My problem is I am already using MacPorts and don't want to install Brew along side. I have kindlegen downloaded straight from Amazon instead.

I should note that the path I am talking about is from my .profile (ie: read by the shell) and not ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist. I am launching KCC by doing:

open XXX.cbz

Any workaround I can do? Thanks!
radius is offline   Reply With Quote