View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 07:22 PM   #6
Denwayz
Denwayz began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thanks for input from all.

My issue that goes with this thread is that my document is complex with different typefaces (different fonts, different point sizes). If I get the line spacing right for one major kind (using percent) it is wrong for another.

As it stands, the book converts quite cleanly. The devil is however in the details. For instance, when I put the script dialog into tables so as to make the alignment constant, the line spacing went out. So I am finding that correcting one problem is creating another because I don't really know what I am doing.

I am new to ebook production, and I am not and have never been an html programmer. However, whereas I am prepared to do donkey work to make corrections (like putting all the script dialog into tables), and will happily carry out technical directions, I don't want to sink hundreds of hours into learning the craft. My project is writing, not book production. If I can afford it, I will pay someone to tell me what to do. If you have such persons in mind, please send me a private message.
Denwayz is offline   Reply With Quote