View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 05:08 AM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Yes, I noticed in this thread. I think it is a "peculiarity" of ADE in the way it treats the line-height property (it lowers the block instead of raising it, as other engines do). But I'm reluctant to change the code until I see more ePUB readers or proof that ADE is not doing it wrong...
Yes, I have seen where the problem lies. It really is frustrating that identical code does not render identical results. Epub is rendered in so many different ways (this is the same problem for floating pictures, for example) that you have to extremely reduce your code to get a good result on all the reading platforms (and I am not even beginning to rant about FBReader)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote