View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Sorry, but that drop cap thing does not really work in ADE. You DO have the drop caps, but there is a whole line of text above that cap.
Yes, I noticed in this thread. I think it is a "peculiarity" of ADE in the way it treats the line-height property (it lowers the block instead of raising it, as other engines do). But I'm reluctant to change the code until I see more ePUB readers or proof that ADE is not doing it wrong...
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote