View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 04:02 AM   #974
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Well, I wanted to do Edith Nesbit's "Nine Unlikely Tales for Children", but unfortunately I can only find 3 of the tales in text. There are several free audiobooks of this one (the Librivox reading by Cori Samuel is wonderful!) but text is just not around.

I have only located:
The Cockatoucan
Melisande; or Long and Short Division
Whereyouwantogoto

I am still diligently searching for the following stories:
The Blue Mountain
The Prince, Two Mice, and Some Kitchen-Maids
Fortunatus Rex and Co.
The Sums That Came Right
The Town in the Library
The Plush Usurper

If anyone has seen them anywhere for free download, please let me know.

Meanwhile, I am going to try to do an omnibus collection of her short horror stories for adults, if I can find enough stories.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 09-03-2015 at 04:04 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote