View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 10:05 AM   #973
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I've recently discovered the mostly forgotten 19th century poet George Darley, who was not bad at all. I've begun working on an epub edition of his works, scans of which are available through the Internet Archive.

[I could use some help though with his Labours of Idleness: The scan available from the IA is of very bad quality and has even a few pages missing. There is a far better scan available from Hathi Trust, but in order to download it I would have to be affiliated with a partner institution of Hathi, which I am not. Anybody who is and might be willing to help me out?

Here is the link:
http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/008405246]

EDIT: Jellby's taking care of getting the scan for me. Thanks a lot, Jellby!!!

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 09-01-2015 at 02:42 PM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote