View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 11:58 AM   #970
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
Hathitrust is persnickety if you are not assosciated with a university or other "partner". You can download one page at a time (if you are not geo-restricted from that particular file). I download the page, and then use one of the online pdf services to extract the image from that saved one-page pdf file. I use pdfaid.com, and extract to PNG. Quality of images is usually a little larger and clearer to work with than using a screen-shot.
Luckily I wanted the pics only, and I used the right click in chrome to save. The pics are 10000% better than what I could find anywhere else.
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote