View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:31 AM   #964
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
@doubleshuffle-- oh, you are entering the frustrating and fascinating world of illustration rehabilitation! It's a deep forest, full of strange discoveries. Very satisfying when you have the patience for it.
I second that. We really should get a wiki section on the topic. I never got further on that than this thread.
Since that posting, I've discovered the wonderful world of the G'MIC plugin for GIMP, which can make a lot of difference, especially for line drawings.
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote