View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 04:43 AM   #961
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
It's been a long hiatus, but I'm back again. Currently working on some of the Edith Nesbit books (author of The Railway Children, The Dragon Book, etc etc - very prolific).
I'm doing the children's books, the Bastable "Treasure Seekers" series.

Unfortunately, the third in the series "The New Treasure Seekers" is a rare bird indeed. I only found for free download the Gutenberg version and its countless clones, and a HTML transcription at upenn.edu site. No PDF found anywhere, so proofing will be only by personal judgment.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote