View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #53
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I also prefer my devices naked during use, with a sleeve for travel.

My T-1 currently resides in the nightstand, or on the bed with me. It is coverless, but has a Decalgirl skin to protect from wear marks. On the rare occasions it travels in my purse, I use a zippered waterproof pouch I bought from the Jonathan Adler collection years ago at B&N. I had a Kindle 4 case for it, but gave it to my niece when she got her Kindle.

My iPhone 3G has the slimmest plastic backing I could find - I prefer it naked, but the volume button on this one was always loose (bought it used), and it finally detached. the Belkin TPU cover keeps it in place.

My iPad 2 was decal-only for a long time (with a neoprene sleeve for purse travel), but trying to read one-handed was giving me wrist and shoulder pain, so I bought a Targus Versavu case on clearance at TJMaxx. Love it. Don't love the fact that the iPad is heavier, but do like all of the different angles I can prop the iPad at. I've decided it's a fair tradeoff.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote