View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 09:03 AM   #51
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I have a padded sleeve that I use when I throw my reader in my purse (I shudder to imagine my reader banging around my purse with no protection -- even I am not sure what exactly is in my purse) but I read with no cover. A small piece of plastic near the volume button has broken off my Sony 650; maybe constant use of a cover would have prevented that. Oh well. I still plan on reading my next reader with no cover either. I just like it to be as light and lean as possible.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote