View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #47
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
I definitely need covers for my gadgets. My Sony 350 has a cheap red cover that I bought on eBay. It adds a little bulk but I find that the reader actually feels more comfortable in my hands with the case on. Plus, I usually carry it in my purse. There is way too much stuff in my purse for me to carry my 350 naked.

My phone also has a case. I haven't dropped my e-reader but I am prone to dropping or knocking over my phone. So a case for my phone is an absolute must. Plus, I really like the look of the case. It's a hard pink Body Glove case with grey accents.

So I guess I can't join this club.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote