View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #159
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
I really like the ease of use of this explorer app. I can quickly view/edit files and start kterm. Thanks.

I start explorer from KUAL - the upcoming 0.5 provisional version. KUAL captures the standard error output of all the extensions it starts. This is what it captures for explorer (many times)
Code:
(explorer:2682): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_list_store_set_sort_column_id: assertion `list_store->default_sort_func != NULL' failed
Just fyi.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote