View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
With the release of this to the main stream of calibre and updates, should I delete the exiting beta Kobo Touch driver before the upgrade of calibre?
Thanks for reminding me about this. Yes, uninstall it. I would do it before installing the new calibre release. I don't think it will break anything, but I don't know which version of the driver calibre would actually use.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote