View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Known problems

The following are some problems I know about. I'll deal with them as I work out the best way.
  • Bookshelves on the Touch can have leading and trailing spaces as part of the name. I consider this to be a bug in the Touch's firmware. The driver will only match to bookshelves that have no leading or trailing spaces. This might change in a later version of the driver.
  • Bookshelves names on the Touch are case sensitive. That means that both "Mystery" and "mystery" can be created as bookshelves. I have not coded for this situation as I am not sure if it is a bug or deliberate behaviour on the Touch. The driver will only match a bookshelf on the Touch if it has exactly the same case as that used in the calibre library.

Last edited by davidfor; 10-04-2012 at 11:16 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote