View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Yes, it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. With a USB On The Go cable such as this one the Kindle should appear as a USB disk storage, just as it does to a PC. You could then use an Android app to copy from the phone file system to the Kindle.

I have ordered the above OTG cable, it is scheduled to arrive sept 13. I will report back then if no one else has replied before.
I recieved my cable today.

I connected the OTG cable to the phone and the Kindle to the cable and the phone could access the Kindle File System.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-09-06 18.01.38 OTG Kindle 3.png
Views:	736
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	91941

I also tried the Phone to a USB Stick and it worked too.

For more power demanding devices you might need a USB Y cable (male-to-malePWR-Y-to femaleCONNECTOR), or a USB cable to a powered hub (male-to-male powered hub CONNECTOR).

Hope it helped and thanks for the K.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote