View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danariel View Post
I started out trying to get this to work, and had so much trouble getting the Android Market to work (i.e., never did, though I did get Gmail, Talk, and a few other Google Apps to work) that I'm sending it back.
The instructions on XDA for installing Android Market are pretty horrible, even though they are self described as easy. If you still want to try, check my notes here. I have it working on my Fire:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=158615
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote