View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool whoops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
this really is a great addition!! as also is the new 'save the original file' feature.

...and thanks for your development of calibre and your continued development of it as a n open source project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You're welcome
whoops! i think i spoke too soon as i've been experiencing a problem that seems to be related to the 'save the original file' feature! when i have an original epub saved then a conversion seems to be using that instead of the new one in the conversion?! the way i work around that effect is to delete the original and then the conversion works as expected.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote