View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
therealjoeblow
Zealot
therealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Samsung Android Tablet w/Moon+ Pro Reader
Feature Request: configurable space setting for "Insert blank line" in "Look & Feel"

I use the "Remove spacing between paragraphs" with "Indent size = 0em" in conjunction with "Insert blank line" because I like all of my books to have a full line blank between paragraphs with no indent.

This works nearly perfectly, but with one small annoyance, it always puts the blank line in with size=0.5em, so I have to do a 2 step conversion where I go from whatever format I have as a source to .HTMLZ, then edit the html file to change the margin-top and margin-bottom for the .calibre# class, then convert from .HTMLZ back to .mobi.

Would it be possible to add a "Blank line size" option box on the "Look & Feel" page similar to the one for Indent size so this could be specified by the user and done in one step?

Many thanks
The REAL Joe
therealjoeblow is offline   Reply With Quote