View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #68
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Here's the new look find options dialog.
I clicked on the OK button of this dialog box and got an error. Whats wrong?

On a more serious note: you are welcome, I like the dialog, and thank you (!) for taking this on.

As for the discussion of automerge vs this plugin (built-in eventually), I fall into the 'leave automerge off and check later' camp. Being naturally paranoid, I almost never enable options that automatically combine things. Merging from the results of this plugin are fine with me. Even better would be a merge that tells me what the result will look like before it does it, showing me which formats and metadata end up where, and what (if anything) will be deleted.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote