View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #219
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
I just downloaded Bluefire-works great..this made my day, love my Kindle but don't love that you can't read library books on it.

I had ordered a Kobo reader just for library books-but that's going back now. I do most of my reading on the Kindle but love the option to be able to read on the ipad as a back-up.

Last edited by voracious71; 11-14-2010 at 10:20 PM.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote