View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 11:15 PM   #213
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipoid View Post
I have a first generation iPod touch. I tried the method of emailing the .acsm file to my Gmail (the email I have in the iPod's mail program), but I can't click on the .acsm file--nothing happens when I tap it. When I double-tap it, I just get a pop-up menu that says "save image" "copy" and "cancel."

I don't know how to get the .acsm file to open so it can go into the Bluefire Reader.

Any help would be appreciated.
You have to email the ePub and not the acsm file.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote