View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Red Church on sale for Kindle

My Stoker Award finalist The Red Church is on sale for $1.59 at Amazon (nearly half price) and $2.39 at Kobo. Smashwords for other formats is $2.99 I believe but if you buy direct from my web page (in any standard format) I will match the $1.59 Amazon price. (Just paypal to hauntedcomputer@yahoo.com and let me know your preferred format).

Red Church page: http://www.hauntedcomputer.com/redchurch.htm

Oh, yeah, about the book--a boy and a sheriff must solve the mystery of a haunted Appalachian church when a mysterious preacher returns to town, and his favorite sermon is "Sacrifice is the currency of God."

Buy the book because it's cheap and unprotected (the Amazon file went through as DRm but all the others are DRM free). And it might even be good.

Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote