View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 03:08 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
I am struggling with tiny diagrams in some epub and mobi files. Can anyone suggest Mac software which lets users (a) find all the images, and (b) enlarge them?

I have tried the Calibre reader. It doesn't help me find the images, and tends to yield blurry results if I zoom them.
Use the Calibre editor to enlarge the images as much as you can before they become too pixelated/blurry. That's about the best you can do.

Those must be rather old eBooks to make such small images.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote