View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:10 PM   #20
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
@DaltonST

I believe that I am using the plugin for it's designed purpose (to get a look at what the book might be about). Although I am not needing it to translate. However, I have found the plugin to be quite useful. I am still tweaking it. I still am navigating it.

I do want to know if there is a way of adding a feature that allows specific words to always be replaced with another word? I keep laughing when I see "buttock".

Finally, if it is possible can you allow the inserted to the details page to be both html free and maybe be able to have the list be in columns instead of a long row.

Also, how can I get that view where the frequency of each word is shown? I get the list, and Job Spy shows the word followed by the arrow and the frequency number, but I don't know how that can be added. It would be nice if each output can be created into a csv or some kind of format that can be added to the book in the edit feature. Of course there is the whole editor reports.

Last edited by Rellwood; 07-20-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote