View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 02:08 AM   #15
wxkingcisc
wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by coplate View Post
As far as I know the downgrade thread I wrote should work on anythng that 5.8.8 and higher, just make sure you have the right packages for your device.
IT WORKS PRETTY WELL!!

I did not upgrade to any version higher than 5.7.4 and lower than 5.8.7 after flashing the factory initial 5.7.4, I just run the jail break process again and did the hotfix, then upgraded to 5.8.9. It's a bit risky, if the jail break did not survive to 5.8.9 then I have no way to downgrade it again, but I think it should work the way as I jail broke it the first time, and it survives.

Now I have my KOA runing on 5.8.9 and font override works for all the books. With this way I can get back to any version any time that I want.

Many thanks to @knc1 and @coplate!!

Last edited by wxkingcisc; 08-09-2017 at 05:09 AM.
wxkingcisc is offline   Reply With Quote