View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 10:19 PM   #14
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxkingcisc View Post
I've sent Coplate a private message, wishing it'll work on KOA

I'm pretty sure that it's because 5.8.10, back on 5.8.9 my KOA had no problem overriding font of any book.

If the downgrade Coplate did can only work on PW3, is there any way that I can downgrade my KOA from 5.8.10 to 5.8.9?

As far as I know the downgrade thread I wrote should work on anythng that 5.8.8 and higher, just make sure you have the right packages for your device.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote