View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:13 PM   #11
wxkingcisc
wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Those should be the newest ones (KFX is also newest, as is your firmware version).

The person who maintains that add-in is away at school.
Not sure when he will be back to work on problems.

There is more than one "reader" in the firmware.
If all you needed was different sizes, I was going to suggest FONT_RAMP.
Ah, but that does not affect the KFX reader either (IIRC).

I think the bottom line here is try the alternative(s) suggested.

Note:
The screensaver "cover mode" has recently been fixed for the KFX book formats (there is more than one).
Just fond something that may be REALLY useful:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=288836

I have a KPW3 with firmware version 5.8.9 and it does not have font override problem, so if I downgrade my KOA to 5.8.9 then Linkfonts should work for .kfx books again!!
wxkingcisc is offline   Reply With Quote