View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:58 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxkingcisc View Post
Hello guys,

recently I upgraded my Oasis to version 5.8.10, and afterward there's a problem with custom font using Linkfonts.

I used to override the system's font with a .conf file in /mnt/us/linkfonts/etc/conf.d, after upgraded to 5.8.10 I re-installed Python and Linkfonts and uses the same .conf file as before, and the font override won't work on books of .kfx format, but works well on .azw3 book.

Does anyone run into the same issue as me, and is there a known solution for this?
From what thread did you download the packages from?
Did you use NiLuJe's snapshots thread?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote