View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 04:47 AM   #1
wxkingcisc
wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.wxkingcisc solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Exclamation custom font problem on Oasis - 5.8.10

Hello guys,

recently I upgraded my Oasis to version 5.8.10, and afterward there's a problem with custom font using Linkfonts.

I used to override the system's font with a .conf file in /mnt/us/linkfonts/etc/conf.d, after upgraded to 5.8.10 I re-installed Python and Linkfonts and uses the same .conf file as before, and the font override won't work on books of .kfx format, but works well on .azw3 book.

Does anyone run into the same issue as me, and is there a known solution for this?
wxkingcisc is offline   Reply With Quote